Makeup artist Sarah's guide to Jessica's luminous glowing skin and defined eyes.
Hey You, You're a Rockstar
1. To begin, we use Tinted Moisturiser as it sheer yet has enough coverage to diffuse and redness or uneven skin tone. Then cover any lingering imperfections with LUMA Flawless Concealer in Light with a Blending Brush.
2. Create definition and sculpt the face with Bronzing Powder in Natural. It's formulated with blend of natural minerals, which glides on evenly giving your skin a sunkissed look.
3. Highlight the highs of your cheekbones with Illuminating Highlighter in Natural Pearl. The creamy formula glides on like silk and blends effortlessly for a natural finish with a hint of colour.
4. Keep the lips soft and hydrated with Nude Shimmer Sheer Lipstick
5. Apply LUMA Mineral Eye Definer in Jet Black in the inner rim of the eyes and then sketch a thick line along the top lashline.
6. To give the eye some shape, take the taupe toned colour from the Fawn & Taupe Eyeshadow Duo and brush directly onto the contour of the eye socket.
7. Layer thick coats of Daring Curves Mascara in Jet Black to create an almost clumped effect. This natural, paraben-free mascara conditions, fortifies and protects lashes all day long.
Bec & Bridge Jeans
'Jess Hart for Pencey' Jacket
Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes