Makeup artist, Sarah Tammer, our go-to for all things beauty, offers her how-tos for attaining the ‘She's a Lady’ look.
"We used all LUMA products to create each LUMA look on Jess, the focus being luminescent glowing skin - tweaking the eyes, lips and cheeks to make subtle and sometimes more dramatic changes."
1. LUMA Tinted Moisturiser is Jess’s favourite, as it sheer - yet has enough coverage to diffuse any redness or uneven skin tone
2. We then applied LUMA Flawless Concealer in Light under her eyes and a little around the base of her nose. The concealer has a lovely creamy texture, provides good coverage and reflects light
3. Create definition and sculpt cheeks with Soft Peach Blush
4. For a natural luminescence, add Illuminating Highlighter in Natural Pearl to the top of the cheekbones, upper lip and bridge of nose
5. Apply Sheer Red Lipstick on the lips for a high impact wash of colour
6. Wisteria & Amethyst Eyeshadow Duo on the eyes. These complementary colours, provide both a base and contour shade for effortless contouring
7. A few strokes of Daring Curves Mascara in Jet Black is all you need for lush amplified lashes to compliment the look
Edie Parker Clutch
Jennifer Fisher Jewellery
Salvatore Ferragamo Heels