Makeup artist, Sarah Tammer, our go-to for all things beauty, offers her how-tos for attaining the 'That 70s Look.'
"Luminous Glowing Skin"
1. For a radiant complexion, I applied LUMA Tinted Moisturiser to moisturised skin and then covered any imperfections with Flawless Concealer in Light with LUMA Soft Blending Brush
2. To add definition, I then dusted LUMA Sun Kiss Bronzing Powder under Jess's cheekbones, along her hairline and under her jawline
3. Create a pearl like finish with Illuminating Highlighter in Natural Pearl to all the high points on the face - top of the cheekbones, upper lip and bridge of nose
4. The focus of this look is all about the eyes, so we kept the lips very minimal with Nude Shimmer Sheer Lipstick and a touch of Nude Shimmer Natural Shine Lipgloss
5. To give the eye some shape, take the taupe toned eye shadow duo and apply it directly into the contour of the eye socket. Then frame the eye with the Mineral Eye Definer in Ebony Brown
6. To complete the look, apply a few strokes of Ebony Brown Mascara for lush amplified lashes
Bec & Bridge Jeans
Misha Collection Bodysuit